Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Judicial Services Vacancies
Excellent opportunity for the candidates waiting for the Government Jobs in 2018. High Court of Delhi invites application from eligible candidates for filling the 50 vacancies of Judicial Services posts. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 can apply online between 31st January 2018 to 15th February 2018 through the official website of Delhi High Court. Other details like essential educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process are given below…..
Delhi High Court Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: High Court of Delhi
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 15th February 2018
Post Name: Judicial Services
No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 – Rs.44,770 per month
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be practicing as an Advocate in India OR be qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation is as per government rules.
For more age relaxation details refer the recruitment advertisement.
The candidate’s selection process will consist of following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
All candidates who wanted to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment have to pay the below charges through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
General Category candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee One Thousand Only)
SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates are required to apply only online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 on the official website (www.delhihighcourt.nic.in). You need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of online filling up of Application Forms: 31.01.2018 (10:00 AM)
Last date for online registration: 15.02.2018 (11:59 PM)
Last date for filling Online Application Form and Online Fee Payment:15.02.2018 (11:59 PM)
Date of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): Sunday 6th May, 2018.
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Executive & Supervisor Vacancy
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 3162 Apprentices Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
- NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancies
- SBI Jobs 2018 – Apply for Junior Associates 8,301 Vacancies
- TSTRANSCO Jobs 2018 – Apply for Junior Lineman 1100 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer 121 Vacancies
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 21 various vacancies
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 450 PO Vacancies