Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment – Apply For 239 Stenographer Vacancies
Excellent opportunity for the candidates waiting for the latest Govt jobs in 2018. High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Chandigarh recruitment 2018 of has released a notification for the recruitment of 239 (Two hundred and thirty nine) Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 25th December 2017 to 23rd January 2018 through the official website of Punjab Haryana High Court only at www.sssc.gov.in. Other details like essential educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process are given below…..
Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Advertisement Number: 23S/SSSC/PB/2017
Government Organization: Punjab Haryana High Court
Post Name: Stenographer
Job Location: Chandigarh
Offical Website: www.sssc.gov.in
Last Date: 23.01.2018
Hiring Process: Computer Proficiency Test
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Candidate age must be between 18-37 years (as on 01-01-2017). Age relaxation is as per government rules.
For more age relaxation details refer the recruitment advertisement.
The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test.
- General: 1000/- (Rupee one Thousand only)
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab: 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- PHC of Punjab General: 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- PHC of Punjab SC/BC/OBC/ESM: 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- Reserved Category of other State 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ for Punjab Haryana High Court vacancy on the official website of Punjab Haryana High Court (www.sssc.gov.in). You need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
Important dates to remember:
- Start date for Online Registration: 25.12.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 25.12.2017 to 25.01.2018
- Last date for Online Registration Step-I: 23.01.2018
- The last date Completing the Registration Step-II: 27.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information.
For more govt jobs click here.